Full training given
As a Customer Team Member at Co-op, you’ll provide friendly, thoughtful service, and be on hand to support customers whenever they need your help. You’ll also make sure your store is in great shape – working as part of a team to replenish products and support deliveries.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing in this Customer Team Member role:
- Responding to queries, championing Co-op products and Membership,and doing all you can to deliver a great shopping experience
- Co-operate as a team to solve problems for the benefit of customers and members and each other
- Make sure the store is safe, legal, and operational
- Get involved in day-to-day community activities like supporting our FoodShare scheme
To apply for this role, you’ll need to have genuine care for the needs of customers and colleagues.
You’ll also require:
- Good communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with everyone
- Good problem-solving skills
- The flexibility to work a range of shifts
- The ability to work as part of a team
At Co-op you’ll do work that matters, and you’ll be rewarded for your inclusive and committed approach with a generous benefits package that includes competitive pay, 31 days holiday (including bank holidays, pro rata for part time), and a 30% discount on all Co-op own-branded products in our food stores (plus further discounts on other Co-op products and services).
- You’ll also get:
- A pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Wagestream app – giving access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- YuLife app – rewarding you for exercising with discounts and vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coaching and training to support your career development
At Co-op, we’re proud to do things a different way. As one of the world’s largest co-operatives, owned by millions of members, community is at the heart of what we do. Since our Co-op was founded in 1844, we’ve had a clear social purpose, and everything we do as a business helps to build a fairer world for our members, customers, colleagues, and communities.